Monday, July 27, 2009

A Good Decade.

Sometimes I think I can just post an image, doff my hat, and announce to the world, "Lo and behold, I am Phineas and this is my image. I have dug through the bazaar of detritus that is the internet and brought you back a JPEG made of silk and sewn with diamonds."


Sure, I could point out some of the finer, more subtle details of this image for you to find, but that wouldn't be fun, would it? Being a 90's jerk was all about riding your motorcycle in a playground. A 21st century jerk needs newer tools, greater than revving your engine and getting exhaust in the lungs of developing children. I don't have these answers, yet, but I'm working on it.

Hmm, this post seems surprisingly devoid of meaning. What can I do about that?


Here's a low quality photo of some fantastic chicken wings that Vince made using magic dust and coated with a generous layer of sweet and sticky barbecue sauce. I asked Vince politely for the recipe which he obliged. After employing an internet search engine, I believe I can safely blow up his spot since he used a Rachael Ray recipe (not that there's anything wrong with that). It was a fantastic combination of spices and flavors and I cannot recommend this particular rub enough.

1 comment:

  1. As a woman, I have to say that I love jerks. I can't get enough of them. Jerks, that is.

    ReplyDelete