Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Random Meat Round Up #1.

Why even bother with an opening sentence? Let's salivate over this photo of a hot dog and revel in my heterosexuality.

I know what you're thinking, "A hot dog? How passé, Phineas! That culinary trend is so 2008!" To which I wouldn't respond, 'cause I'd probably just have a hot dog in my mouth. Anyway, the above photo is of the chihuahua dog from Crif Dogs. It's a hot dog wrapped in bacon and deep fried then topped off with avocado and sour cream. Yes, I had it after drinking. Yes, it was delicious. You should go there some time.


Oh, hello, ladies. Anyway, this is a bunch of delicious meat that Vince smoked on his manly barbecue for men that was hosted at Hibernia. The smoked brisket and ribs were delicious. Imagine the last time you had really good ribs. They were like that, but better. Also, Hibernia is a great bar for jerks that has surprisingly good bar food. They also changed the channel so I could watch the Tri-Nations which no one else really cares about.

1 comment:

  1. The bacon dressing makes hot dogs incredibly appealing. I've never had a reason to go to Crif Dogs, and now, I do.

    Thank you, good sir.

    ReplyDelete